Last Updated: 12 april, 2020
Me, José Luis Ruiz Fernández, with address C/ Atalaya 29, 5 izq and under the laws of Spain, as the manager of the website www.enjoyfreeporn.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). The manager of the Website is the responsible data controller in the sense of Article 4 (7) of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal data refers to any information that tells us something about you or that we can link to you. We processes following categories of information:
1.1 Information You Give to Us.
We collect your personal information that we received from you when you use the Website, including personal information you provide to us including when you watch a video or when you communicate with us through e-mail.
Such information may include:
user’s name including first name and family name, e-mail address, etc.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Website.
We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video on the Website our ads and content. This information may include:
Device information. We may collect device specific information such as IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, cookie data.
Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the Website, we may collect information about your approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address.
Usage Information. We may collect information about your interactions with the Website such as the content you view, your searches queries and other actions on the Website.
1.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We may collect information, including personal information that others provide about you when they use the Website, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Website. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information and combine it with information we have about you.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Website, to protect us and our users and to comply with our legal obligations. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant ads.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the Website.
- Enable you to access and use the Website.
- Enable you to communicate with other users.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Website, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service.
- We may send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- To operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Website, and personalize and customize your experience.
We process this information as it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and given our legitimate interest in improving the Website and our users’ experience with it and with your consent where required.
2.2 Protect us and our Users and Comply with Legal Obligations.
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Resolve any disputes with any of our users and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other policies.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in protecting the Website or pursued by a third party and to comply with applicable laws.
2.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
- We may send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences (including information about Website).
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising based on your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide to us or your interactions with the Website, etc.) to maybe send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest and with your consent where required.
3. COOKIES POLICY AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Cookies are text files that are placed by the browser in the memory of a user’s device when our website is visited. Our website uses session cookies and persistent cookies:
Session cookies expire at the end of a browser session. They only enable us to collect and connect the user’s actions during the particular browser session and are deleted when the browser is closed.
Persistent cookies survive a browser session and are stored for a predefined period of time. We are using persistent cookies with the following information and for any of the following purposes:
- Keeping some search preferences.
- Keeping the likes of the users.
- Displaying the advertisements.
- Keeping statistics regarding the speed loading of the pages.
The user can disable the cookie function in his/her browser options. Please see the specific information of the browser used for visiting this website. For details how to control and/or delete cookies, see aboutcookies.org. If cookies are disabled the user might not be able to use all the functions and services of the Website.
3.2 In addition, we use Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”), using third-party cookies that enable Google to analyze the use of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is transferred to a Google server in North America.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of the Website, to compile reports for activities on the Website, and to provide other services to us relating to the Website.
Google Analytics operates under the following terms:
- Terms of Service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
- Privacy Statement: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- We encrypt our services using SSL (you can reach our SSL protected website under https://www.enjoyfreeporn.com/).
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- We restrict access to contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
- Government authorities;
- Third party service providers;
- Financial institutions;
- Providers of storage systems;
- IT services providers;
- Providers of services necessary for the performance of our activity (administrative activities, archiving, legal advice, receivables management, etc.)
The user can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data concerning the use of the Website (including the IP address) by installing a browser-plug-in which is available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Note that all data is kept in a secure environment. We protect personal data by using appropriate safeguard procedures and measures, in particular:
5. OPERATING GLOBALLY
Where we transfer, store and process your personal data outside of the EEA we have ensured that appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure adequate level of data protection. We rely on EU Model clauses and Privacy Shield Framework.
We may share certain data with the following groups of recipients:
7. CONTACT US
You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org